Friday, March 18, 2016

My Time



is my time worth less or worse yet worthless
are my hours, your seconds, easily unaccounted for
is your watch stuck, or broken just like my heart
I'd wait forever for you, and you know it.

is my love worth less or worse yet worthless
are my feelings, your second thoughts, easily shook off
is your book full, or am I the only one crossed out
I'd love you forever, and you know it

is my time worth less or worse yet useless
should I allot it elsewhere, move past your carelessness
am I the one chained to the clock, not able to move past you
don't leave me here forever

is my love worth less or worse yet useless
should I stop saving it for you, go find the deserving
am I the one that is a beggar for love, not able to fill my cup
don't let me love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment