Friday, March 18, 2016

Welcome

Hey, you made it to my blog. I hope you enjoy my postings here. I only started to write again somewhat recently, when I was younger, I wrote a couple of different things that have been lost in life's shuffle. Nothing that will be missed, just little projects that were interesting to me. I was surprised then, that writing was fun and I liked to do it. I am surprised now, that I am having even more fun and that I want to get better at it. I came back to writing after being inspired by reading a dear friends blog. Thanks T. My first piece was written by candlelight, thanks to Hurricane Sandy and typed some time after we regained power days later. Admittedly, somethings are better than others and I haven't nailed anything a hundred percent yet, but I am hoping the more, and more, and more that I write, the better I can get at it. This blog is my way of motivating myself to write more and to improve. Another dear friend of mine, gave me the push and confidence to want to show other people my work. Thanks E. Now that it is out there for people to see (warts and all) maybe I can get some more feedback so that I can see what is working and what is not. Anyway, thanks for checking it out and feel free to let me know what you think, I appreciate honesty over smoke, and constructive criticism.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. You're an artist using words to paint the inner workings of your soul for all the world to take in at their leisure. Very beautiful and brave. Keep it up!-Sabrina

    ReplyDelete